Eagle Business Checking
A non-interest bearing account for corporations and other businesses with higher volume transactions and requirements. This account is designed to reward the customer who keeps higher balances to offset the services used.
- $100.00 minimum balance to open
- Business Debit Card – First card free for each account signer, $5.00 order fee for each employee card or for a reorder of a card.
- Account Analysis Fees
- $10.00 monthly maintenance fee
- $.10 per debit (check written, draft, or electronic debit)
- $.25 per credit (deposit slip or electronic credit)
- $.05 per deposited item
- $.50 per un-encoded deposit slip
- FDIC assessment fee
- Earnings Credit – is applied to reduce or eliminate fees on the account. If the earnings credit exceeds the fees for any period, you will be assessed no fees, but you will not be paid, carry forward or otherwise receive credit for any excess earnings credit.
- Accrual of earnings credit on non-cash deposits – Earnings credit will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks)
- Earnings credit calculation – by applying the daily periodic earnings credit rate to the average collected balance less reserves in the account each day of the period.
- The daily periodic earnings credit rate is equal to the four week average for the previous month of the 90 day Treasury Bill rate divided by 365. The daily periodic earnings credit rate may change as often as monthly. The earnings credit will be calculated and applied against fees incurred for the monthly statement cycle.